Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Face of the Day: Cat Eyes

#Nowwatching Garden State

"We'll probably go up there once we bury your mom".

It's midnight, I can't sleep and I am watching one of my favourite movies in the world Garden State. I don't want to go too much into it without going off on a tangent, but if you have not watched it, do I even know you?
 
Actually it's good I don't... Let's keep it that way.


So yeah lately I find cats cute and astonishing, swiped this pic from one of paddy's album. Coz I mean come on how divine is that cat?

***
Thievery Corp is playing right now great band.

2 comments:

  1. Try looking up baby animals on youtube. That's how I spend my free time..

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I just about died when I saw the title of this post, love it. <3 Hope you start posting more in 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! YES I DO (".)