Monday, June 11, 2012

POTW2

#Nowplaying The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

Fyi migraine/seizure has been induced with prior background wtf was I thinking? Thank you  Blogger for the defaults you lovingly have for the noobs out there.
***
Which brings me to this weeks PINS of THE WEEK. This week I will be pinning, hair. Taken from my board aptly named Wish My Hair Could DO This :(.

I really do wish my hair could do any of the things on said board, simply because my hair is a basket case of wonder.
(story time)

On our 6th anniversary (mine and old man paddy's) we went for lunch to our fav spot. Then we see this little old cute couple checking us out. And I'm all like WTH is going on! 

Then after their meal they come to over us and tell me in old people's voice " We were just looking at you and asked our son over here, who does this young lady look like? And he said what we were thinking! You look like Amy Winehouse!".

I was all smiling and lol thanks I know right it's the hair and the eyeliner! 
They agreed and told me not to worry I look like her in her good days before she died. 0_o

OH REALLY?! ARE YOU SURE I DON'T LOOK LIKE HER CORPSE?!

My hair does this regularly. Really it tries to.
 










 


















7 comments:

  1. That first picture is gorgeous, it's made me WANT LONG HAIR NOW

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hairstyles!

    caroline
    http://fashionmefashionyou.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these styles! I have been growing my hair for an age to try and do styles like this!
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These hairstyles are fab, but I would never be able to get my hair like that! I'm so rubbish at doing my hair. Maybe if I practice a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you write, you literally had my attention from the 1st post that I read :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! YES I DO (".)